TroubledTeens (TT) presents therapeutic “featured schools and programs“. Our mission is to serve the parents of troubled teens and young adults. If you are looking for therapeutic schools, programs, and services then look no further. We are here to coach, guide, and counsel hurting parents who are struggling through a crisis with their troubled teen. Call us today!
TT is a comprehensive resource of information for parents, providing the top therapeutic boarding schools, wilderness therapy programs, residential treatment centers, substance abuse treatment programs, drug rehabs, transitional – independent living programs, sober living homes, and aftercare recovery programs.
Our job is to help parents of struggling teens to find the perfect therapeutic environment for their child. Besides our featured schools and programs, TroubledTeens lists a thorough directory of local therapists, counselors, counseling centers, and substance abuse treatment centers for troubled teens.
Our list of schools and programs serving troubled girls and troubled boys are the best in the US. Our featured therapeutic boarding schools are designed for the unmotivated, rebellious troubled boys and troubled girls who are in need of an out-of-home residential treatment program.
TT represents therapeutic school and programs that can accommodate troubled teens, both boys, and girls, that are:
- ADD and ADHD – Impulse Control Issues, Attention Problems
- Substance Abuse – Drug and Alcohol Addictions
- Mental Health Issues – Bipolar, Depression, Mood Disorders, Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Personality Disorders – Borderline, Narcissism
- Eating Disorders – Bulimia, Anorexia, Obesity
- Acting Out Behavior – Theft, Assaultive Toward Parents & Siblings, Destruction of Property
- Anger and Defiance – Running Away, Disrespect, Rebellion toward Authority
- Poor Academic Performance – Learning Disorders, Skipping Classes, Lack Motivation
- Dangerous Acts of Defiance – Sneaking Out at Night
- Self-Harm – Cutting, Binge Drinking, Piercings
- Self-Defeating Behaviors – Shutdown, Unwilling to Communicate, Negative Peers
- Family Issues – Divorce, Adoption, Blended Families
- Unhealthy Sexual Conduct – Dating Older People, Pornography Addiction
- Gender Identity Issues – Confusion and Shame
- Online Addictions – Spending too much time online
- Featured Schools and Program are the top therapeutic options
You have come to the right place if you are searching for boarding schools for troubled teens, therapeutic boarding schools, Christian schools, substance abuse treatment centers, wilderness therapy programs, residential treatment centers, transitional independent living programs, or other therapeutic programs for troubled boys & girls or young adults.